You Said You’d Go Long Term So Stop Being Emotional

Of course you are most likely online all the time now that most stock trading platforms can already be accessed on mobile gadgets. It would be tough to avoid influencing your investing decisions with your emotions especially during these times when you see “red” numbers in your portfolio.

Again, I would like to address the attitude of new and young investors. You should accept the fact that you are not like the experienced investors and the hardcore active/day traders. Stop feeling like a veteran when you barely even crossed over your first year of investing. Continue reading You Said You’d Go Long Term So Stop Being Emotional

Alhamdullilah! Our Successful Financial Coaching Sessions in Dubai

After co-organizing the Singapore and Israel personal finance coaching sessions with our OFW UsapangPiso forum and Angat Pilipinas Coalition for Financial Literacy volunteer members, I was given a chance again by Randell Tiongson to pull together another group of OFW’s based in the United Arab Emirates last March 1 and 2 for a couple of personalized finance coaching sessions. This is actually part of the financial coaching tour of Randell Tiongson which includes not only Dubai, UAE but also Oman and Qatar.

I would like to thank Randell Tiongson for continuously believing in our overseas Filipinos. Educational events like these ignite the desire of Filipinos to make themselves better by doing the proper ways to change their lifestyles and their attitude towards money. Continue reading Alhamdullilah! Our Successful Financial Coaching Sessions in Dubai

Why Everyone Needs An Emergency Fund

Everyone loves great surprises in life. A new job, a salary raise, winning a raffle draw, or just a simple gift from your loved one surely brightens up our days.

But then sometimes our breadwinner loses his/her job. Or someone gets sick and eventually the need to spend for significant medical expenses becomes inevitable. A typhoon or flood ravages your home or your car and therefore need some repairs. Or something bad just happened.

These are the times when your finances are deeply challenged. Continue reading Why Everyone Needs An Emergency Fund