You can start to earn or grow your business online by learning how to do it in most effective ways.
My online friend Heinz Bulos and his group Learning Curve will be holding an internet business super conference called WebCamp 2012 on November 28, 2012.
Times are a-changing, as Bob Dylan would sing. Soon, the days of harsh commuting around the Metro will be gone for those who seek to finally just work at home in front of their computer screens. A lot of people are starting to make a lot of “active” money on the Internet. From a decade back, individual netrepreneurs on eBay, Sulit, and Multiply have earned more by selling toys, accessories, or clothes. More bloggers are quitting their day jobs to start earning more online.
Our generation is an era of vast wealth-generating opportunities and having an online business will allow you to earn more than what you’re currently making from your day job or business. The internet is loaded with money-making machines and you just need to pursue your passion, hobby, and interest through it in order to reach your success.
With the internet, you can actually work from home or from anywhere you want while having more time for yourself and with your family. Your market is unlimited as you reach peoples and entities from all over the globe and earn dollars without having to leave the Philippines.
Start a business online that does not require a lot of capital. The power is in your hands to have the choice of work on your own, or with contractors, or full-time employees. You can start a business that will multiply your money tenfold and more even while you are sleeping. You just need to learn the secrets from the people who know it best.
Learning Curve says, “If you want to be a successful Internet entrepreneur, you have to learn from the best!”
The Webcamp 2012 will feature the following successful internet entrepreneurs:
• Jorge Azurin who earned six figures (in US dollars!) on his executive book summary service and sold it to one of the biggest content publishers in the world.
• Ian del Carmen who made a lot of money selling e-books and other digital products and now runs an Internet marketing empire catering to over 70,000 clients worldwide. He is the man (TV scriptwriter) behind the successful “Pinoy Big Brother” reality TV show.
• Eireen Diokno-Bernardo who is an eBay Power Seller endorsed by eBay, PayPal, and UnionBank and who has trained thousands of budding online entrepreneurs including OFW’s around the world.
• Chris Ducker who is offering virtual assistance and call center services to the world and a fast rising blogger in the international scene. Chris has been living in the Philippines for the past 11 years.
This super conference will be held on November 28, 2012,8:30am-5:30pm, at Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium, RCBC Plaza, Makati City.
And for only P995 of joining the webcamp, you will learn about the four ways to make money online:
1. SELL physical goods
2. CREATE digital products
3. SHARE information
4. WORK on outsourced services
So if you are a techie, an entrepreneur, a creative artist, or an online service provider (like you’re a data encoder, virtual assistant, telemarketer, online consultant, etc.), this is an opportunity for you to learn and grow your online earning capacity.
If you are an OFW and one of the above who will be around the Makati City area on November 28, you might as well join this sought-after learning session to know all these secrets by clicking on the banner below:
Time to level up!
More from my site